Riders – Start your Engines – The 2017 Season is under Starters Orders !!!
The 2017 British Mini Bikes season is almost underway 🙂
Entry for RND1 GYG is now open and you can enter using the new online entry system HERE
We have been working hard over the Winter to improve the championship and try and increase the rider and spectator enjoyment of the sport.
Check out the “New for 2017” page on the website for details of all the following improvements.
- Better Policing of the Stock Classes
- Live Internet Broadcast of all the Summer Season Races
- Televised High Lights Show
- Less Classes so More Track Time
- No more queuing at Rider Sign on
- Improved timing systems
- Live Lap Data and Results
- Easier Online Entry
- Low Entry Fees (Race day only £45!!)
- New Detailed Rule Book
- Junior Race School
- More Official BMB Track days
- Hire Bikes soon with Automated Online Booking
- Noise Control
Roll on Rnd 1, its going to be awesome !!!!